Weird erection after plication surgery.

Previous topic - Next topic

bobop84

I had surgery almost 4 weeks ago. I had a 40 degree bend to the right which meant the surgeon put in the majority of my stitches on the left side near the base of my penis where the bend was. I'm noticing now that the area from the old bend across the top of my erect penis all the way to the left side is weak. My penis/erection feels very weak and fragile, like there's a break in it on that spot.

Plus, over the past 48 hours my erection is going up quite a bit in direction, just beyond the "break" I described. What's going on with me? Any similar experiences or advice for me please.

AeroT

Its hard to understand exactly what you are trying to describe. I think developing any curvature at this point is pretty unexpected. If anything looks wrong, usually the best thing is to just ask your doctor.

I think I may understand what you are saying about it feeling "fragile", because after 4 weeks it definitely is. For me the feeling was almost of having 2 penises stitched together and being very weak at the stich point. Essentially that is what was done in the surgery, so the feeling is probably pretty normal.

kuaka

Four weeks is not very long, but a visit to the Dr is probably warranted.