Think I'll be joining the club...

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake667

Hey guys, found this place thanks to Reddit, and I'm hoping to find some consolation here regarding Peyronies. Still getting used to the forum, please be patient with me (trying to adjust my profile, learn the rules, etc.).
I just became aware of Peyronies a couple of days ago, and it seems like I'll be joining the club. I plan to get a referral for a urologist this week to get an official diagnosis.
As long as I can remember, I have always had a curve on my penis. It's never really given me any issues (pain or discomfort). After reading about this disease and measuring the curvature (approx. 25 degrees to the left when fully erect), I now worry a lot.
Maybe once the appointment date is set, the urologist will give me good news; I don't know. But from all the things I've read online and the pictures I've seen, my head is spinning.

Knowing that there is a place for me to come to and talk with others who may have similar problems gives me comfort. I am really grateful.

Thanks for your time.  
22 yrs old. Diagnosed as not having Peyronie's by two Uro (hands-on exam) Status: intermittent pain. One instance lasted 11 days begining May 16th. Second instance began 7/01/20 and ended 7/08/20. Curves approx. 30 degrees left (always existed

TonySa

Welcome blake, however from everything you've said it sounds like you have a normal healthy penis w a cogenital curve.  It shouldn't change or give you any problems.  Of course it may be reassuring to hear this directly from your doctor.  You may want to search here for cogenital curve-it's a common worry that it could be Peyronie's when it's totally unrelated.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

Welcome aboard! Curious to know where exactly you found us on reddit?

Blake667

I was browsing a found subreddit: r/peyroniesdisease

https://www.reddit.com/r/peyroniesdisease/

Went through a couple posts and someone mentioned this forum and here I am. Not much activity on that sub tho...last post was like 26 days ago
22 yrs old. Diagnosed as not having Peyronie's by two Uro (hands-on exam) Status: intermittent pain. One instance lasted 11 days begining May 16th. Second instance began 7/01/20 and ended 7/08/20. Curves approx. 30 degrees left (always existed

Pfract